Thursday, January 20, 2011

Grow'in as a Poet.

"The Rose That Grew From Concrete"


Did you here about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk without having feet.
Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
it learned to breath fresh air.
Ling live the rose that grew from the concrete, 
when no one else ever cared.


By:Tupac Shakur.


This poem stood out to me that this is kind of what people are going through. Like someone grew up into a better person when no one else cared. I think writing poems are a lot harder to right. Some poems have to rhyme. It is harder to right poems that rhyme and then they also have to make sense. I think I have grown as a poet not a lot but a little. I am better at reading and writing poems than I was at the beginning of the school year because in middle school we didn't have POETRY FRIDAY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment