Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Blog going to Grown up Blog

http://quarterlyconversation.com/from-updike-to-baker-to-wallace-under-the-brief-shade-of-the-tuxedo-shop-awning
I like blogging, but what I like better is Vlogging- a vlog is like a blog but you do it in a video. I like vlogging more because it is easier to make a vlog for me.  I have learned a lot about blogging, like how to use better typing grammar rather than putting (u) and (r), stuff like that. I get used to writing like a text message. With blogging you get the chance to customize your blog the way you want it.

A goal that I have for my blog, I am going to grow my blog by adding gadgets, a hit rating to see how many hits I have gotten. Maybe customize a back ground that would describe my blog style with just a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment